The Coverdoors Company presents the new series of doors with HPL coating (High Pressure Laminate) available in 27 standard colours and patterns from the ABET LAMINATI SPA colour palette.
The Coverdoors Company now offers a full series of HPL doors to complete its product range. HPL doors are covered with a resistant multi-layer sheets system which is impregnated with special resins.
As a result, the door coated with HPL becomes more resistant to damage, commonly found in high-traffic areas such as public buildings (hospitals, schools, offices etc.).
Due to their superior quality, the HPL doors can be frequently cleaned and conserved without the risk of damages from cleaning products.
HPL doors are available upon request and can be manufactured in any size and colour available.
- Wide range of available colours like bright colours or bold patterns and wood tones.
- Ideal for areas with high traffic, where regular cleaning and maintenance is necessary.
- Multi-layer surface resistant to scratches and bumps.
- Tubular chipboard: The advantages of using this core is zero bending of the door, sound insulation 28 dB, and weight reduction of the door leaf, unlike the solid chipboard.
- Solid chipboard 33VL: The advantages of using this core is zero bending of the door and the sound insulation 32 dB.
- Solid chipboard Soundcore (3 x 11VL) type: The advantages of using this core is zero bending of the door and the sound insulation 38 dB